Transformational Change Training – Large UK National Charity
- A large UK charity wanted us to get the organisation primed for change, by running change management training that was based on ‘learning by doing’.
- To create a change ready organisation, with major changes expected over the next 3 years.
- To commence work on change efforts instigated by staff, that provided benefits to the organisation within 2-3 months
- We ran 15 modules of tailored change management for staff, using our unique approach that combines tools around change management, stakeholder engagement and benefits mapping.
- Our work was based on ‘learning by doing’ methodology with engaging exercises
- We had excellent feedback and several projects have already resulted in improved customer service experience and better use of resources.
- There has been an acknowledgement of mindset change in the organisation, and use of collaboration and agility has already been ignited.
Lean Training – Specialist Manufacturing Organisation
- Kinetik Solutions was hired for transformational change work for a specialist manufacturing organisation that has operations in the UK and Europe.
- To ignite a LeanSigma based transformational change programme for the business across all sites, building a change team of 7 and commencing key projects.
- We worked directly with Board of Directors to get engagement during a period of 6 weeks, ensuring sponsorship and understanding of the impact of change.
- We conducted an intensive 8 day training event which was based on ‘learning by doing’ for 7 members of ‘Change Team’.
- The client has started to use the newly trained Lean Champions to improve return on assets, by reducing costs in a way that is sustained.
- Our training has been the prime enabler in helping the client make a clear strategic plan that increases revenue at a reduced relative cost.
- We helped identify and ignite 7 change projects. Each Project is likely to yield at least 20% reduction in costs. We further identified overall reduction in lead times at 30% for key products. This will offer a more viable value proposition to their customers and improved reputation.