Do you want to run a team building game in improving process?
If you work in the service industry, this powerful game based simulation will show you a clear method for operational excellence using teamwork.
This game based simulation will provide deep insight on how team building and collaboration help in process improvement. This game is specifically designed for the service sector including: Finance & Banking, IT Service Management, Support Services, Public Administration and Equipment Rental.
The Team Building Simulation describes a fictitious Insurance company, InsureFlow, which specialises in asset insurance and trades internationally. From running the simulation, participants will use teamwork to develop and learn the following:
Develop Teamwork Traits
What you will Learn
- Team Based Problem Solving
- Collaboration to achieve beyond expectation
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Measuring Benefits of Change
- Understanding Customer Experience and Expectations
- Balancing Demand, Capacity and Resources
What is in the Team Building Game Kit?
- Full Printed Set of Instructions for facilitator which includes:
- Set up diagram for Room Layout
- Set up ideas to run the simulation with a wide range of people (8-25)
- Round by Round Configuration options
- Full Measurement Charts – Both for the Process and Bottom Line Outcomes
- Work Instructions for each role (laminated and easy for re-use)
- Databases (laminated and easy for re-use)
- Documents to complete during the simulation with a realistic design
- High quality miniature tractors to use during the simulation which creates a beautiful visual impression
- A memory stick with replenishment documents for printing, so that the game can be reused
- A full presentation to use during the simulation to explain the game, goals, measures etc
1 hour Free Webinar to support the facilitator
When you purchase the game, we will provide one hour video support with any questions you have in setting up and running the game.
How is the Game Run?
The simulation is run over three or more rounds as a facilitated game and is highly engaging and fun. It is run in a way in which you can adapt each round of the simulation, based on the learning outcomes you require.
At the end of each round measurements are taken, creating teamwork opportunities to discuss underlying process opportunities. These simulation measurements are all connected to the InsureFlow’s goals, including revenue enhancement, productivity, space utilisation, and quality outcomes.
The scenarios in the Simulation are typical of a service company’s processes and have been built on decades of experience in delivering operational excellence by our team.
Want us to run the simulation for you?
There are two ways to reap the benefits of our lean simulation:
- Our expert lean facilitator will come to your premises and run the simulation for you at your premises over the course of 3 – 5 hours. See our brochure for more information and contact us at email@example.com to arrange an event.
- You can choose to run this simulation with your own internal facilitator by buying the simulation from us. A full facilitation guide is provided with the kit.
The Design and Support Team
Ketan Varia, Innovator and Content Creator
Leslie Stowe, Designer
Burcu Atay, Editorial Support
Kruti Varia, Advisor