Develop your people and improve organisation capabilities.
Your organisation may need to deliver operational excellence, doing more with the same or less resources, re-design processes or change the way stakeholders operate in both their individual behaviours and as teams.
Our range of bespoke and public training will enhance your organisation’s capability and capacity in transformational change and operational excellence.
“Kinetik very quickly gained an understanding of the Business to encourage the right tools to support a positive shift in our improvement culture.”
Make your change transformation and operational excellence benefit from a bespoke training that is fit for purpose.
The training is led by our team who are equipped with extensive experience in large scale transformations and blue-chip projects, so you can be confident that you’ll be getting the best, reliable training offered!
We are passionate about working in constant collaboration with our clients to create sustainable change, and so each training programme is tailored to your organisation’s needs.
- We have over 60 modules of training that coverage chooses the right mix from our four areas of operational excellence.
- Our Training programmes can be tailored from 1-8 Days depending on your specific need.
We run a 2-day course focusing on Operational Excellence Methodologies. The course is suited for large and complex organisations. Our training modules follow a learning-by-doing approach, using existing problems and opportunities in your organisation to drive your learning offering you the opportunity to implement sustainable operational excellence.
Why learn with us?
- Experiential – Learning by doing approach.
- Bring your existing problems and opportunities from your organisation to test the learning.
- Extensive industry experience of our trainers.
- Time for discussion and debate.
Benefits of our approach
- Organisations have identified 10% to 30% savings in their operational areas as a result of our modular training.
- This style of delivery offers a ‘learning by doing’ methodology, and a programme that can be adapted and re-used for subsequent training by your change leaders.
- Each of our trainer has a minimum of 10 year industry experience specifically in transformational change/operational excellence.
“Very inspiring to learn the Lean Tools and put them in practice as an organisation. The trainer was very well organised and delivered a well planned training.”
“Really useful tools/models which will assist us in moving the business forward and making a difference.”
UK Asset Management Company
“Very good training with lots of new things to learn. BEST TRAINING EVER”
“Good In depth course that combined theory with practice to solidify concepts and enable you to use them in a practical environment.”
Engineering Product Manufacturer
“I understood the practical side of the Lean Management.”
“It was a great program, one of the best I’ve been to.”
“Helped find solutions though lean management using techniques for the issues where the branches and division face problems.”
“The truth is that to this day I still use your presentations to remember concepts and, more importantly, to train colleagues in this exciting world.”
Fortune 500 business