Digital Content Collaboration
- “Greasing the Wheels of the Internet Economy.” BCG report, January 2014.
- “Making Digital default –understanding citizen needs.” Deloitte, May 2014
Strategy Development and Implementation Design
- “The Office of Strategy Management.” Harvard Business Review, October 2005.
- “Are 90% of Companies Still Failing to Execute on Strategy?.” Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance published, John Wiley and Sons, April 2014
- “Making Strategy Execution a Competitive Advantage.” A Balanced Scorecard Collaborative research study, Cognos Inc., June 2006.
- “The High Cost of Low Performance.” PMI, February 2014.
- “Benefits of Team Facilitation.” The Extraordinary Team Blog, Extraordinary Team, March 2012.
- “Two wasted days at work.” Money CNN, March 2005.
Operational Design and Improvement
- “Change-ready and agile organisations are more likely to experience growth.” Barometer of Change Report, Moorhouse consulting, May 2013.
- “Employers failing to sustain change management initiatives.” HR Magazine, August 2013.
- “Making Change Work.” IBM, October 2008
- “2013 ERP Report: What our New Research Reveals about ERP Systems.” Panorama Consulting, Feb 2013.
- “Government IT Projects.” Public Account Committee, Parliament offices of Science and Technology, July 2003.
- “Delivering large-scale IT projects on time, on budget, and on value.” McKinsey and the BT Centre for Major Programme Management at the University of Oxford, October 2012